- Fortune favours the bold.
- As we let our own light shine,
we consciously give other people permission to do the same.
– Nelson Mandela
- Be brave enough to think differently
and bold enough to believe you can change the world.
– Steve Jobs
- Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly.
It’s your masterpiece after all.
– Nathan W. Morris
- Fear tricks us into living a boring life.
– Donald Miller
- Know what sparks the light in you
then use that light to illuminate the world.
– Oprah Winfrey
- Empowered women empower women.
- Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid to try.
– Michael Jordan
- You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.
– Danielle Zeigler
- In any given moment we have two options:
to step forward into growth or to step back into safety.
– Abraham Maslow
- And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong and full of fire
and that not even she could hold herself back
because her passion burned brighter than her fears.
– Mark Anthony
- You have been assigned this mountain
to show others it can be moved.
- I can and I will. Watch me.
- It is about being fearlessly and relentlessly true to yourself.
- Bravery is not the absence of fear.
Bravery is feeling the fear, the doubt, the insecurity and
deciding that something else is more imporatant.
– Mark Manson
- You can’t always be strong.
But you can always be brave.
– Beau Taplin
- I hope you live a life you’re proud of,
and if you find that you’re not,
I hope you have the strength to start over.
– F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Set goals that scare you and
excite you at the same time.
– Bob Proctor
- Follow your intuition.
Be smart, be brave.
Tell the truth & don’t take any shit.
– Kelly Cutrone
- She was never quite ready.
But she was brave.
And the universe listens to brave.
She who is brave is free.